Asics GT-2000 11 Men’s Running Shoes
Online Offer Only. Check branch for availability
The GT-2000™ 11 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that’s functional for various distances. We’ve updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic.
Key adjustments in the midsole include our FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound.
LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
x 3 Zero fee, Zero interest payments, per product.
Apply during checkout
- Pronation: Neutral/Overpronation
- Jacquard mesh upper: Offers a supportive and comfortable foothold.
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology: Improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
- FF BLAST™ technology: Cushioning provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound.
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology: Cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight.
- LITETRUSS™ technology: Improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner. Provides soft step-in comfort.
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug: Rubber helps improve durability.
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used.
- Reflective details: Designed to improve visibility in low-light settings.
||47 × 26 × 15 cm
UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11, UK11.5, UK12, UK12.5, UK13