Adidas Adizero Boston 10 Men’s Running Shoes
Competition-ready running shoes made in part with recycled materials.
For race day and every day. These adidas running shoes are made to withstand a full training cycle, from the first warm up through the final kick across the finish. Lightstrike EVA + Lightstrike Pro cushioning combine for a resilient midsole that maintains energy over long distances. Carbon-infused ENERGYRODS deliver an anatomically driven transition that limits energy loss at toe off.
Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Breathable mesh upper with internal support
- Lightweight stiff feeling
- ENERGYRODS limit energy loss
- Lightstrike Pro+ cushioning
- Weight: 273 g
- Midsole drop: 8.5 mm (heel: 39.5mm / forefoot: 31mm)
- Contintental™ Rubber Outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content.